RightView Pro IS300G
The RVP Professional System is the product used by World Series Champs like the Chicago White Sox and Boston Red Sox, as well as the U.S. Olympic Team, NCAA Baseball Champions Fresno State and NCAA Softball Champions Michigan, UCLA, ASU and the University of Arizona.
- Provides A More Efficient Way To Teach - Studies show that students retain about 10% of what they read, 20% of what they hear, 30% of what they see, 50% of what they both see and hear and 70% of what they feel and experience.RVP systems utilize these communication methods to optimize the learning experience. It’s just faster to show than to explain. Students match what they feel to what is real and make adjustments quicker and easier with longer lasting results. Analogies and drills are also provided to help the student understand and work on his or her individual needs.
- Identifies The Cause Of Problem Spots - Most players realize when they roll over or pull off the ball, but the key to improving is identifying the cause. RVP systems are designed to step through the motion at 60 fields per second (twice as many frames as a normal video) to isolate and identify the first cause of the problem. Often if you fix the first thing that goes wrong, it will solve a variety of symptoms that show up later in the motion.
- Provides Proof And Credibility - It is very difficult to teach wrong or mislead a student when using RVP because the definition is on the screen. RVP’s library of professional hitting and pitching models provides a great resource to reference, challenge or prove instruction. Quickly reference any question by pulling up professional examples and see how the pros do it.
- Keeps It Simple For Coaches And Players - RVP keeps instruction simple by focusing on one principle at a time. Our product’s easy-touse interface makes it easy to capture, load and compare players’ motions—without the need for any special computer skills.
- Provides A Consistent Language - By the time players reach high school they have had up to five different coaches with different styles and terminology. RVP helps players assimilate all this instruction into a consistent message with common terminology.